Myriad Tales: To Dream about Losing your Cell Phone

My Pick

Myriad Tales on Twitter

Myriad Tales on Twitter @MyriadTales

Feb 7, 2012

To Dream about Losing your Cell Phone

Yes I believe that every dream has a meaning, although some people do not find it significant. But here goes something that I had dreamt this time.

Summary of dream: I dreamt that I had lost my cell phones, yes both cell phones. Each one at a different time and I tried to retrace my steps but couldn’t find it. Somehow I’d always believed that the more you want to find something that you’ve lost the more you won’t be able to find it. So I left it be lost after searching for awhile. I felt I was about to give up when I found one of them hidden behind my backpack, and eventually found the other one too, which was all the while on the car seat though I wasn’t sure how I missed it.

Here’s what interpretation says about cell phone:

Dream Moods Dictionary: To see or use a cell phone in your dream indicates that you are being receptive to new information. It also represents your mobility. Alternatively, the dream signifies lack of understanding. Perhaps you are having difficulties getting through to someone.

To dream that you lost your cell phone represents a lack of communication. You have lost touch with some aspect of your feelings or your Self. If you find a cell phone, then it symbolizes reconnection and reopened communication.

Experience Project: If you have lost the cell phone, this could mean that you feel, or you have, lost something that was a part of you, or your Self. Moreover, it suggests that you are closing yourself off to understanding or confrontation.

Dream Dictionary: Phones symbolise communication or more accurately lack of communication. So look for relationships where you feel communication has broken down.

My interpretation of my dreams?? At this point of time, I’m not too sure how to define it. All I know is I’ve probably not been keeping in touch with something but I just don’t know what that something is. I suppose to lose and found it after all meant things will somehow go well eventually.

No comments: